Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed!
Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow's Success
LS Price: $17.46
You Save: $7.49 (30%)
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours
Format: Hardcover, 336pp.
Publisher: Warner Publications
Pub. Date: May 2004
Average Customer Review:
Order This Book!|
Secure Order Guarantee
Item No: 9780446529587
Description and Reviews
From The Publisher:
"Everyone has the power to impact the outcome of his life. The way to do it is to focus on today….Today is the only time you have. It's too late for yesterday. And you can't depend on tomorrow."
-John C. Maxwell
Lots of books claim they can change your life. But how many actually teach you how to take the many small steps that lead to success each and every day of your life? Now in TODAY MATTERS, motivational teacher and bestselling author John C. Maxwell shows you how to seize the day. In this hands-on and inspiring guide he offers twelve daily practices to help you control your daily agenda, make time for people you love, and find success in your career. Start right now and learn how to:
- Assess your current progress-take stock of yourself and discover how to make your life a masterpiece every day
- Prioritize your agenda-learn how to decide every day what's important to you and then get it done
- Stretch your creativity and thinking-generate new ideas every day to become a more valuable employee or boss
- Stay the course-reinforce your important commitments every day
- Manage your money-every day, instead of letting it manage you
- Strengthen your faith-discover the four powerful tools faith will give you, every day
- Improve and build relationships-connect with others every day with Maxwell's easy how-to's
- Nurture your personal growth-find out how to make yourself more valuable every day, and enjoy the payoff tomorrow.
And you'll find much, much more, including exercises at the end of every chapter to put these practices into your life as soon as possible. There's a great time to begin a more successful life. It's called today.
Send us your favorite quotes or passages from this book.
About the Author
John C. Maxwell speaks to hundreds of thousands of people each year. He is the author of more than thirty books, including the bestselling The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
Table of Contents
Write your own online review.
Find Items On Similar Subjects
Books by John Maxwell