How to Motivate Everyone : Family, Friends, Co-Workers (Even Yourself)!
Description and Reviews
From The Publisher:
Do you ever have trouble...
Then you might consider the breakthrough insights of How to Motivate Everyone. It should be clear that those other people run their brain differently than you do. If only you could "crack the code" of what they're thinking. Now you can.
How to Motivate Everyone will guide you through the five styles of mental motivation. You'll learn how to detect and use them to get people moving toward useful outcomes without alienating anyone. Thousands of people are using these new and improved communication tools, and only you can decide if they are right for you.
The five motivation styles include:
1. Achievers and Problem Solvers: Achievers tend to set goals, move toward them, and achieve them. Problem solvers move away from possible difficulties and consequences. To achieve a goal, they need to frame it as a problem to be solved.
2. Leaders-Followers:Leaders gather information and decide for themselves. Followers tend to ask other people for direction on which way to go. Leaders often fail to give followers enough feedback on their performance.
3. Innovators-Processors: Innovators like choices and alternatives. They love to break the rules and have a hard time finishing projects.. Processors like to make things right by following and finishing procedures.
4. Doers-Thinkers: Doers like to just do it. Thinkers like to reflect about things before doing them.
5. Fundamentalists-Evolutionaries-Revolutionaries: Fundamentalists like things to stay the same. Evolutionaries like things to get better or improve. Revolutionaries like the new and different.
In How to Motivate Everyone, you will learn how to:
1. Understand and handle those "difficult" people in your life spouse, kids, boss, co-workers, and employees.
2. Detect the five universal motivation styles from just listening to people talk.
3. Use irresistible language to influence and motivate each style, especially the ones that are different from your style.
4. Market and sell anything more effectively. Marketers and sales people tend to sell from their style, not all styles.
5. Get people to take action, even those who tend to wait-and-see.
6. Distinguish between manipulation and motivation. These language patterns can be used for either, but only you can decide what it will cost you to be manipulative instead of motivational.
7. Cultivate high performance teams. Teams need all of the styles to avoid failure and ensure success.
8. Understand your own motivation style and leverage it to achieve your dreams. Your ideal job and career will involve your motivation style.
About the Author
Jay Arthur is a transformational speaker and consultant that works with people who want to master the mysteries of the mind and companies that want jungle medicine for the corporate soul. A self-described "corporate shaman," he is a Cerified Master and Health practitioner of NLP. Jay uses the profile with clients to accelerate their corporate evolution and create quantum improvements in speed, quality, and cost. To find out how to book Jay for keynotes, seminars and workshops on How To Motivate Everyone, call Jay at (888) 468-1537.
Table of Contents
Write your own online review.
Find Items On Similar Subjects
Fish! A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results
The Fred Factor: Every Person's Guide to Making the Ordinary Extraordinary!
All prices subject to change and given in U.S. Dollars.
All materials contained in http://www.LeadershipNow.com are protected by copyright and trademark laws and may not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than private, non-commercial viewing purposes. Derivative works and other unauthorized copying or use of stills, video footage, text or graphics is expressly prohibited. LeadershipNow is a trademark of M2 Communications, LLC.