Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed!
Louder than Words: Harness the Power of Your Authentic Voice
LS Price: $19.00
You Save: $8.95 (32%)
Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours.
Format: Hardcover, 224pp.
Pub. Date: August 11, 2015
Average Customer Review:
Order This Book!|
Secure Order Guarantee
Item No: 9781591847526
Description and Reviews
From The Publisher:
The next step in personal effectiveness, by the acclaimed author of The Accidental Creative and Die Empty.
There has never been a better time to build an audience around your idea or product. But with so many people and companies clamoring for attention, it’s also more challenging than ever to do work that deeply resonates with the marketplace and creates true and lasting impact.
According to Todd Henry, the key to standing apart from the noise is to find your unique voice. Those who identify and develop their voices will gain more attention and wield more influence. But first they have to identify what they truly stand for, develop a compelling vision, and become masters of expressing their ideas in whatever media they choose. Henry offers strategies, exercises, and true stories that illustrate the five attributes of resonant work:
Making your work speak is a life-long process of trial, error, and realignment. Henry’s book will help readers build a body of work that resonates deeply and achieves lasting impact.
- Authenticity: Uncover the narratives that are at the core of your personal and professional identity.
- Uniqueness: Identify what makes your work distinct from that of others, and learn to creatively package and present your message.
- Consonance: Cultivate internal consistency and harmony in your work.
- Empathy: Listen to your audience’s aspirations and struggles to make your message more compelling.
- Timing: Learn how to coordinate your work with ideas that already have cultural momentum.
Send us your favorite quotes or passages from this book.
About the Author
Table of Contents
Write your own online review.
Find Items On Similar Subjects
The Accidental Creative: How to Be Brilliant at a Moment's Notice
Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day