|Tell us what you think. Write a short review and share your opinions with others. Please be sure to focus your comments on the book's content. Be descriptive.|
Read our review guidelines below for more information.
Back to previous page.
General Review Writing Guidelines
The LeaderShop highly values and respects everyone's opinion concerning the items we offer. As such, we allow everyone an opportunity to submit reviews. Any one under the age of 13 is not allowed to post their name, email address or other similar information in reviews that are submitted for posting. The LeaderShop reserves the right to delete any such information prior to posting such reviews on our site.
- All submitted reviews are subject to our review guidelines. Submissions that do not follow our review guidelines will not be posted.
- All submitted reviews become the sole property of the LeaderShop.
- Your reviews will be posted within five to seven business days.
- The LeaderShop also reserves the right to remove any review at any time without notice.
Please be advised there is a 1,000 word maximum on reviews. The recommended length is 100 to 300 words.
What to include:
- Your review should focus on the book's content and context.
- The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a book, but
also why. Feel free to mention related items and how this book rates in comparison
to them. Be descriptive.
What not to include:
Refrain from including the following in your review:
- Time-sensitive material (i.e., promotional tours, seminars, lectures, etc.).
- Commenting on other reviews.
- Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
- Availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information.