Three Keys To Greatness: A Guide for Teenagers to Achieve Success and Financial Independence
LS Price: $25.00
You Save: $100.00 (80%)
Availability: Ships in 24 Hours
Format: Video Cassette - VHS, 56 minutes
Publisher: Jim Rohn International
Pub. Date: 1990
Average Customer Review:
Order This Book!|
Secure Order Guarantee
Item No: RVHS-1
Description and Reviews
From The Publisher:
Jim Rohn covers the three places to begin for any teenager (or adult) in their quest for a future full of success, happiness and wealth.
1. Price and promise - the power of vision and setting goals.
2. Personal development - expanding your knowledge through books, tapes, seminars and other successful people.
3. The principles of wealth - earning, saving, giving and investing.
Over the years, Jim Rohn has heard from thousands of people - many who saw or heard Jim early in their life who later went on to achieve success. Don't let yourself or your family miss out on this powerful 56 minute video that can inspire, teach and lead you to success.
From Jim Rohn
Eight years ago I went into the studio and recorded a 56-minute video for teenagers called "Three Keys To Greatness." Although my focus was for teenagers, the principles I shared certainly apply to adults as well.
Recently I was asked to list these three things using one to two sentences for each. Now for your benefit here they are again.
1) Setting Goals. I call it the view of the future. Most people, including kids, will pay the price if they can see the promise of the future. So we need to help our kids see a well-defined future, so they will be motivated to pay the price today to attain the rewards of tomorrow. Goals help them do this.
2) Personal Development. Simply making consistent investments in our self-education and knowledge banks pays major dividends throughout our lives. I suggest having a minimum amount of time set aside for reading books, listening to audiocassettes, attending seminars, keeping a journal and spending time with other successful people. Charlie Tremendous Jones says you will be in five years the sum total of the books you read and the people you are around.
3) Financial Planning. I call it the 70/30 plan. After receiving your paycheck or paying yourself, simply setting aside 10% for saving, 10% for investing and 10% for giving, and over time this will guarantee financial independence for a teenager.
If a young person, or for that matter an adult, focused on doing these three simple things over a long period of time I believe they will be assured success!
About the Author
Jim Rohn has been hailed over the years as one of the most influential thinkers of our time and has helped to motivate and train an entire generation of personal development trainers as well as hundreds of executives from America's top corporations.
Write your own online review.
Find Items On Similar Subjects